Classic Scottish Wedding Cars
Beautiful cars and an unrivalled professional service for your perfect day
|Terms & Conditions|
|Written by Webmaster|
Hereafter Classic Scottish Wedding Cars shall be known as The Company and the person signing the confirmation shall be known as The Hirer. It will be deemed that The Hirer accepts responsibility for him/herself and for every person in his/her party AND fully agrees to the conditions of hire as follows.
1. (i) For weddings, payment in full must be received 28 days before the date of hire. Wedding hires booked within 28 days of hire must be paid in full at time of booking
(ii) If full payment is not received by the due date, the booking may be cancelled
(iii) In the event of cancellation any deposit paid would be forfeited, however, the Company has the discretion to refund deposit in unavoidable circumstance such as bereavement.
(iv) No refund will be given on full payments made by The Hirer if cancellation is made within 28 days of the hire.
(vi) No responsibility can be accepted for adverse weather conditions (e.g. snow, ice, flooding) which may cause delay or cancellation of a booking by The Company. In these circumstances where The Company cancel the booking, a full refund will be given.
2. While every effort is afforded to the service ability of the vehicles, no responsibility can be accepted for mechanical, electrical or material breakdown how so ever caused. In this unlikely event every effort will be made for the immediate repair of the vehicle so that the journey can continue or The Hirer will be transferred to another vehicle if possible and any reasonable extra cost incurred will be borne by The Company NOTE - In the event of (vi) and 2. No responsibility will be accepted by The Company for missed connections and / or functions, how so ever caused.
3. In the event of a breakdown or accident to the vehicle booked, prior to the date of hire, every effort will be made to supply a suitable alternative vehicle at The Company's discretion. We will endevour to substitute a superior classic vehicle if at all possible.
4. The Company reserves the right at any time to change/replace or renew the vehicle booked or advertised in order to maintain The Company's standards. The replacement vehicle would be of a similar or higher specification to the one booked and duly notified to The Hirer.
5. The vehicle rental includes all tolls, fuel and parking and is supplied with complementary sparkling wine (where at least one passenger is proved to be over the age of 18), glassware and napkins for use in the vehicle only.
6. The consumption of food / food product's unless supplied by the Company is not permitted in the vehicle.
7. NO SMOKING IS PERMITTED IN THE VEHICLE AT ANY TIME.
8. Sunroofs will remain locked whenever the vehicle is in motion and will only be opened at the driver’s discretion.
9. The supply of alcoholic drinks by the Company may only be consumed within the vehicle and may not be removed from it at any time. Hirers may supply their own drinks by special arrangement with the Company.
10. The Hirer shall be fully responsible and liable for any damage caused inside or outside the vehicle by The Hirer or any member of his/her party, how so ever caused which results in damage to the vehicle or its contents. The Hirer will agree to be liable for the total retail cost of the repair and/or valeting of the vehicle and The Company will determine the location of the repairer/valeter.
11. The Company or any of its representatives (i.e. Chauffeur) reserves the right to refuse entry to the vehicle any person they deem unfit for whatsoever the reason. Similarly the Company (or representative) can refuse to continue the journey if any person/persons behave in such a manner which may be detrimental to other persons or to the vehicle and its contents. In this event no refund will be given.